Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A fine lot of books - (Pg 234)


I finished Agatha Christie's The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding - and a selection of Entrees last week. I can't recall how many short mysteries were in this compilation, possibly about 8.

They were mainly Poirot stories with one Miss Marple. I thought they were a mixture as I am a fan of Miss Marple, especially the TV adaptations, she's just gorgeous and hilarious at the same time. I also expected them all to be Christmas based (also a huge fan of Christmas) however it was only the first story.

This aside, the mysteries were mysterious and compelling indeed, even if by the end a few did seem quite similar.

A nice, easy to swallow collection of murder and mystery.

196 Days Remaining, 12 Books To Go

No comments:

Post a Comment