Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Crafty Book Review - (Pg 80)


How to Make Money Using Etsy by Timothy Adam was a well presented somewhat useful reference.

At the end of last year, I set up a small online business, Felix George & Me, selling Iron On Letters and Motifs. I launched into it with much enthusiasm, however over the months, with a demanding toddler and another one on the way, my enthusiasm has waned.

Recently I have come across two books that have helped to reignite my original excitement in my venture. The first being How to Make Money Using Etsy (an online handmade marketplace).

I do not have an Etsy store, and as you would expect, much of this book covers the more particular ins and outs of using Etsy. There are however a number of other general chapters that are quite useful, especially those relating to marketing via social media, and how to get your handmade business out there.

A very useful reference, especially for users of Etsy. However, remember that with changing social media (like facebook and twitter ) some of the 'how to' sections have already become redundant, even though this book was published just last year.

223 Days Remaining, 16 Books to go

No comments:

Post a Comment