Monday, March 26, 2012

I read that in college twenty-five years ago - (Pg 186)


I wasn't really a fan of Observations Of A Short Man by Nigel Marsh. His observations were mainly other peoples' philosophies or ideas that he has taken on board. No real narrative or objective which was probably my main issue.

There was a lot of 'I'm not saying this, I'm just saying that' So what are you saying? Yet another endorsement by David Koch should have given it away.

I was also well and truly over the Sydney love affair. I don't care how much you love Sydney, really I don't. Just as much as I don't care about all the 'observations' which I quite frankly could have read on an inspirational desk calendar.

A little harsh, it wasn't horrible, just not really my cup of tea.

 280 Days Remaining, 22 Books to go

No comments:

Post a Comment