Thursday, November 10, 2011

The 'Anti Mush Campaign'


It has been 6 Months since my last blog! How terrible. In my defense we have, in that time, bought a house and I am currently trying to start a small business, however that is no defense at all and no reason to have stopped reading.

I am concerned that my lack of literary adventures is slowly turning my brain to mush. I find myself unable to think of words to describe things and cannot blame baby brain. I am therefore taking up a new challenge and calling it the 'Anti Mush Campaign'.

The rules are simple: 

Read 30 books in 417 days allowing approx 2 weeks per book, which given my current reading rate is quite ambitious.

This challenge will start today, 10th of November 2011 and will run until the 31st of December 2012.

There is no set list of books this time, however a few have already started to pile up. I have therefore listed some of the books I'll read in the 'what to read next' column.

So here we go again, read and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment